A Brief Introduction

I am currently an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Al. I am an aspiring 2nd grade teacher. I would settle for 1st grade or Kindergarten, but I do not really want to enter the upper elementary grades. I welcome any advice you have to offer!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Technology in the Classroom

Technology can be a wonderful thing when it's implemented in the classroom correctly. Throughout my microcomputing class at the University of South Alabama, I've learned many techniques and programs that can be used in the elementary classroom. Blogging was my favorite because it was very easy for the children to do, but it was still integrating technology into their curriculum. I also liked the podcasts we were able to create. I believe that children in elementary schools would really enjoy making a podcast or a video. At the beginning of the year, I would like to create a video about all of the students in my classroom. It would be a great way for everyone to get to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment